Introduction of Analog Pneumatic Ball Valve
The ball valve has a motion of 90 degrees of rotation, and the body of the faucet is a sphere, with a circular through hole or passageway through its axis. The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the direction of the medium flow. It can be closed tightly only by a small driving moment and an operation of to be rotated 90 degrees. The ball valve is most suitable for using as a switch or shut-off valve. The main features of the ball valve are compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, which is not easily eroded by the medium and easy to operate and maintain. The ball valve is widely used in various industries and it is not only suitable for general work medium such as water, solvent, acid and gas, but also for medium with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. The body of ball valve may be integral or combined.
Technical Parameters of Analog Pneumatic Ball Valve
1. Nominal pressure or pressure class: PN1.0-32.0MPa, ANSI CLASS 150-900, JIS10-20K
2. Nominal diameter: DN6～900, NPS 1/4 ～36
3. Connect type: flange, butt welding, screw thread, socket welding, etc.
4. Working temperature: -196℃～540℃
5. Driving type: manual, worm drive, Pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, Pneumatic-hydraulic linkage, electro-hydraulic linkage
6. Valve body materials: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, CF8(304),CF3(304L), CF8M(316),CF3M (316L). The valve body is made of different materials, and it can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium and urea, etc.